How to ask for help with the MX APIs
Submitting a support request
If you need help and support while integrating with the MX API, just send an email to [email protected].
To help us answer as quickly as possible it helps enormously if you could provide some key information as described below:
- The environment you're using (Staging or Production)
- The cinema chain, site and showtime you're using (if applicable)
- What you're trying to achieve
- A description of the issue
- An example request, preferably in curl format. If your query involves multiple requests, please send an example of all the requests and include a description of how you are combining the requests. Please redact any client secrets or passwords from sample requests.
- If you have received an error response, the Mx-Correlation-Id header(s) you received, the HTTP response code(s) you received and example response bodies.
Updated almost 4 years ago